Our aluminium doors are available in numerous styles and colours and have a number of high-performance security features that will make your home safe and secure. The doors have a multi-point system of locks and the lock is an anti-bump type. Many locks fitted in cheaper, inferior doors may be susceptible to lock bumping. This means that they can be broken into through the lock using a bump key. This can be done simply and easily by criminals. ALL of our doors are fitted with anti-bump locks as standard which makes this practice impossible on our doors.
The aluminium doors are available in any standard RAL colour, which means the availability of coloured aluminium doors is as wide as your imagination.
All doors can be complemented with a range of hardware, including letterboxes, handles, knockers and numbers in a choice of finishes.
Our Aluminium doors have the following benefits:-
- They are built to last. All aluminium doors carry a 10-year insurance backed guarantee against material and workmanship.
- They are a stunning slimline frame.
- They are virtually maintenance free. They will not rot or fade and only need wiping over with a damp cloth to keep them looking like new.
- They are extremely warm and secure which will add to the comfort of your home – our doors have a multi-point locking system and anti-bump locks for maximum security.
- They are available in a huge variety of colours and styles.
Our aluminium doors are available across the North West, including Wirral, Liverpool and Cheshire. Call Bebington Glazing now on 0151 645 3830 for more information.